Looking for high quality horse feed, chaff, lucerne and hay for your horses, ponies, alpacas and grazing animals?
At Future Feeds we’ve been growing the finest pastures and cereals for 60 years. Our crops are irrigated to achieve high leaf content lucerne and oaten chaff with a high oat content.
We grow, harvest and process our chaff in Lincoln to ensure you get consistent quality and a fine length of chaff.
We’re passionate about our champion chaff for your champion horse.
Future Feeds is a family owned business which has had agriculture ingrained in their blood for over FIVE generations.
Our chaff is made with some of the best hay available in Canterbury and provides the best value.
Phone 03 3275127
• Lincoln Grain & Produce - 187 Robinsons Rd, Prebbleton. Phone 03 3253120
• North Canterbury- Balcairn Stockfoods, 40 Ashbys Rd, Balcairn. Phone 03 3129205 or 027 3675009
• Rangiora Equestrian - 623 Lineside Rd, Rangiora.
Phone 03 3131674
• Saddlery Barn - 731A Main South Rd, Hornby.
Phone 03 3498806
• The Stable Door Equine - 114 Hepburns Rd, Ashburton. Phone 0272202249
• Udy’s Grain & Feed – 66 Balaclava St, Wyndham
Phone 03 2064411
• Kiwi Seeds, 527 Old Renwick Rd, Springlands, Blenheim. Phone 03 578 0468
LOW DUST CONTENT
To prevent any possible respiratory problems.
FINE CUTTING LENGTH
For easy digestion
OPTIMUM PROCESSING TIME
The chaff is cut at the optimum time to retain the highest nutritional value.