About our Chaff:
A bit of background about why we do our chaff the way we do! Our chaff is all cut the good old-fashioned way meaning that there is consistency in the length of fibre throughout every bag, making it more palatable for sensitive horses.
cutting our chaff we use an extensive dust extraction method to extract the
dust in the end product. We do not add any oils or any other additives to our
product it is 100% Natural, and as the dust has already been extracted there is
no need to add oil to suppress this.
We are all trying to do our bit to protect our environment and we are encouraging our customers to do the same which is why we supply our chaff in Poly Bags so they can be reused again and again. These bags are also very strong meaning they do not tear or rip easily causing the product to be damaged.
Lucerne provides up to 20% protein value, so if your stock are working hard our premium chaff will provide them with all their daily energy requirements.
Our Oaten Chaff is made the traditional way meaning your horse gets all the benefits from not just the straw but also the grain as it is crushed when cut.
Oat Straw Chaff
This fantastic feed will more than meet all your animal's dietary requirements
Meadow Hay Chaff
Lucerne Meadow Chaff
Call 0800 200 399 or 0212408053 toll-free Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm.
We can deliver in the Canterbury Area, or can arrange freight to North and South Island destinations.
- Clarkville Stockfeeds – 143 Neeves Rd, Kaiapoi. Phone 03 3275127
- Lincoln Grain & Produce – 187 Robinsons Rd, Prebbleton. Phone 03 3253120
- Balcairn Stockfoods, 40 Ashbys Rd, Balcairn. Phone 03 3129205 or 027 3675009
- JAD Equine – 591 Finlays Road, West Melton 7675 (Entrance of Sandy Knolls Road) Phone 021909733
- Rangiora Equestrian – 623 Lineside Rd, Rangiora. Phone 03 3131674
- Saddlery Barn – 731A Main South Rd, Hornby. Phone 03 3498806
- Grace Farms Wanaka – 474 Wanaka- Luggate Highway 021854144
- Couplands Stockfeeds – 26 High Street Parkside, Timaru 03 6889563
- Burwood Produce – 172 Mairehau Road, Marshland Christchurch 033831115
- The Stable Door Equine – 114 Hepburns Rd, Ashburton. Phone 0272202249
- Udy’s Grain & Feed – 66 Balaclava St, Wyndham Phone 03 2064411
- Kiwi Seeds, 527 Old Renwick Rd, Springlands, Blenheim. Phone 03 578 046
- Sharpes Feed Barn, 489 High Street, Lower Hutt Phone 04 569 6655
- Bunnythorpe Feeds, 119 Dixons Line, RD11, Palmerston North. Phone 06 329 2960
- Golden Grain, 566 West Bank Rd, Edgecumbe, 3193. Phone 07 304 9683
- GN Hill & Co – 129 Firth St, Matamata.Phone 0800 454 888
- Independent Grain & Stockfeeds, 25 Seddon St, Waihi, 3610. Phone 07 863 3377
- Takanini Horse Feeds, 240 Airfield Rd, Ardmore, Auckland. Phone 09 298 6886
- Summit Saddlery; 16 Oliver Street Cambridge 078276091
- Wanganui Farm Supplies; 5 Churhc Place, Wanganui 063454663
- Falloons Stockfoods Ltd – 18 Kahiketea Flat Road, Dairy Flat 094264402
- Lifestyle Animal & Pet Supplies; 1/570 Swanson Road, Ranui, Auckland 098335211